I want to make this brief and to the point.
3. Some dishes were prepared better than others
4. Not enough options
5. Tiny portions
6. Drinks menu: very basic & overpriced
7. Salt & Pepper nowhere to be seen on the table….but much needed throughout the meal.
1. Dim lighting made the already small space seem smaller (felt like a military bunker at times)
2. The downstairs area where we sat smelled musty and stagnant…which is a good reason to put someone off their meal
3. EXTREMELY small tables and very limited space, often making the whole meal uncomfortable
4. Waitresses were nice, but seemed confused
5. Just not up to par….
Duck Soup, 41 Dean Street, London W1D 4PY